Saturday, September 5, 2009

Vita-Mix 5200

It has finally arrived.. Vita-Mix 5200! I'm guessing you are wondering what in the heck that is... Well, let's just say it is a blender on steroids! It is difficult to explain, so just go to this website to see for yourself. http://www.vitamix.com/ I am finally going to get my daily recommended fruits and vegetables! SWEET! We were witness to what this machine can do over our mini vacation. My eyes lit up when i realized that I could enjoy a smoothy that had cabbage, carrots, peaches, strawberries, and whatever else you want to add. I mean, amazing! Go check out the link and watch the videos. Go try and find a store that is holding a seminar and see for yourself.. Enjoy, because we sure are!
Well, now that I preached about the Vita Mix 5200, let me catch you up to our most recent excursions. A few weeks ago we went to Charleston, SC to visit with my family. This was the first time, since our wedding, that my family has gotten together. We all met in Charleston, SC for a few days. We had a blast. Did some tourist things, but unfortunately the rain stopped us from fully taking advantage of what Charleston has to offer. After my family left, Abby's parents came to town for a night. Then we stayed in Charleston for a couple of more days to spend time with Abby's oldest brothers (Jay) family. We had a blast visiting with family. Now we are back to the grind and looking forward to our trip to Dallas for the Cowboys vs. Panthers Monday night football game on Sept 28th. Should be a great game. Go panthers!!!! We were able to get tickets in section 247, row 3... for all those wanting to check out our seats.. pretty sweet seats!!! Going to wear our panther gear with pride.. GO GIANTS! :) After that trip we will anxiously await our trip to Portland Oregon in October. There we will be staying at the Riverplace Hotel in downtown Portland. Check this website out... http://www.riverplacehotel.com/ We will arrive on Thursday the 15th, stay close to my sister Dawn's house. Friday night we are going to my nephew's Friday night football game (it's homecoming). Should be an awesome time. Saturday we are checking into the Riverplace hotel and staying there until we leave on Tuesday. Can't wait for the cool air. Houston is still very hot and humid. I'm ready for a change in weather!
Work is good. We have been dealing with a lot of swine flu kids already. Good times! So far so good... No swine flu for either of us.. keeping our fingers crossed! haha.. Our work friends/co-workers threw us a "welcome to Houston" party a few weeks ago. It was suppose to be our going away party, but since we extended once again, it was our welcome party. They can't seem to get rid of us! We had a great time. We work with some amazing people who have really taken us both in! They will surely be missed whenever we decide to head to a new hospital.
Well, I guess it is about that time to check on my kiddos... I do hope everyone is doing well.. It's football season ya'll!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am.. I hope you are too! Love and miss you all... Remember, GO GIANTS, and GO PANTHERS!!!
In His peace,
Love,
Michael and Abby Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a Vita-Mix...the past 6 years - it's awesome - you'll love it!